Stivo Simple Boy explains why fans will pay to attend his baby’s face reveal

By , August 17, 2026

Kenyan musician Stivo Simple Boy has explained why fans will be required to pay an entry fee to attend the much-talked-about face reveal of his son, Dragon Junior, saying the event is much bigger than simply introducing his child to the public.

Speaking during an interview on Sunday, August 16, 2026, the musician addressed questions from fans who had expressed concern over the decision to charge people to attend the event scheduled for September 5.

The singer explained that the occasion would combine two celebrations: the official face reveal of his son and an event dubbed the Beautiful People Experience.

While responding to questions about the entry fee, Stivo said the charges would help cover the costs involved in organising the event. “On September 5, we are doing two things: a face reveal and the Beautiful People Experience. So, if you’re coming, pay a small fee,” Stivo said.

More than a baby’s face reveal

The musician went on to explain that the event would also focus on celebrating people from different backgrounds and encouraging them to embrace their appearance. According to him, the Beautiful People Experience was created to remind people that everyone deserves to feel accepted regardless of their physical appearance or personal circumstances.

After announcing the event, he also revealed what fans should expect during the celebration. Stivo said the gathering would focus on inclusivity and self-acceptance.

Stevo Simple Boy
Stevo Simple Boy. PHOTO/stevosimpleboy8/Instagram

“The event will be exciting. After the face reveal, we will hold the Beautiful People Experience. I chose that name because the event will bring together people living with disabilities, people with different body shapes, and people from different walks of life. It’s to show everyone that they are human too,” he explained.

Concerns over the entry fee

Stivo clarified that the fee was not intended to commercialise the moment but to help meet the expenses involved in organising the event. “It’s not like that. When you look at the expenses, money will be spent there. Setting up the sound system costs money, and decorating the venue also costs money,” he said.

He added that every successful project begins with a small step. “You know, small beginnings lead to big things. Just like I started the Beautiful People Experience, we hope it grows even bigger,” he added.

Months of criticism before the face reveal

The announcement comes just days after the musician revealed that he would finally introduce Dragon Junior to the public after keeping him away from social media for months.

Stevo Simple Boy with girlfriend Brenda during a past event.PHOTO/stevosimpleboy8/Instagram
Stevo Simple Boy with girlfriend Brenda during a past event.PHOTO/stevosimpleboy8/Instagram

Earlier this month, Stivo announced that September 5 would mark the day he would proudly reveal his son’s face while celebrating beauty in all its forms. His decision came months after he and his partner, Brenda, faced criticism and online trolling over their choice not to share their child’s photos publicly.

At the time, the musician reposted a video in which his wife questioned why some people had suggested that their son should never have been born. Stivo later explained that the clip was recorded during one of the most painful periods for his family, when they were dealing with hurtful comments and online attacks.

Despite the criticism, the singer chose not to respond with anger, saying he preferred to focus on his family and continue spreading a message of acceptance and positivity.

More Articles