Diana Marua says Bahati made her life more than she prayed for
By Valerian Khakayi, August 21, 2026Kenyan content creator and singer Diana Marua has expressed gratitude to her husband, musician Kevin Bahati, saying their life together has turned out to be more than she ever prayed for.
Diana shared the heartfelt message on Thursday,August 20,2026, while celebrating Bahati, reflecting on the impact he has had on her life and expressing appreciation for their journey together.
“I hope my husband knows that because of him, my life turned out to be more than what I prayed for,” Diana wrote.
Addressing Bahati directly, she added, “Dear Husband, I’m grateful! Thank You.”
Her message comes as the couple continues to publicly share different chapters of their relationship, including their family life, faith and future plans.

Bahati responds to Diana
Bahati responded to his wife’s message with an affectionate reply, assuring her that more good things were ahead.
“My precious wife… The best is about to come! Tuliaaaaaa hii life utaenjoy,” Bahati said.
His response added to the romantic exchange between the couple, with Bahati appearing to hint at more memorable moments to come in their life together.
Diana and Bahati’s marriage journey
Diana and Bahati have been together for nearly a decade and have frequently opened up about their relationship in the public eye.
The couple has shared various milestones from their journey, with Diana previously reflecting on the role of faith in their relationship.
In June, Diana shared a collection of throwback and recent photos of the couple, describing their journey as one in which God has remained central.
“God has and will always be in this story,” she wrote at the time.
The reflection came weeks after Diana and Bahati publicly discussed their long-delayed wedding.
During a candid conversation in May, Diana questioned why they had not officially walked down the aisle despite being together for years.

“If I were you, by now, we are going to clock 10 years. Why haven’t you ever put a ring on it?” she asked.
Bahati explained that he had always envisioned a grand wedding and said he was planning a ceremony that could cost up to KSh100 million.
“I am planning to do a wedding that will cost Ksh 100 million,” Bahati said.
The conversation also saw Diana express frustration over previous wedding promises, saying she felt embarrassed by the delays.
Bahati, however, urged her not to be influenced by public opinion or comments about their relationship.
“If I were you, I would not be listening to people and reading people’s comments that are telling you you are a laughing stock,” he told her.
Despite the occasional public conversations surrounding their relationship, the couple has continued to showcase their bond and family life online.
Diana’s latest message now highlights another side of their journey, with the content creator focusing on gratitude and describing the life she has built with Bahati as more than she had prayed for.